M.A.P. now offers a “BlackBox” Print and Inspect Serialization System to facilitate product track and trace through the supply chain.
This system addresses the planned US Drug Supply Chain Security Act Serialization requirements to imprint unique product identifiers on individual packages.
The Patient Experience program is now offered by M.A.P. in alliance with The Macaluso Group.
This innovative, turnkey patient-physician feedback service delivers strong ROI by connecting patients to prescribers on brand satisfaction.
The M.A.P. Targeted Impact Program (T.I.P.) = effective communications that reinforce your sales messages, while strengthening your Sales force/Customer relationships!
A TOTAL SOLUTION FOR SALES TRAINING MATERIAL LOGISTICS:
M.A.P. Sales Training Material Logistics System answers all of your needs for custom kits and individual or bulk shipments of compliant materials
Celebrating 25 Years of Service
• M.A.P. was established in 1991 to answer the need for superior systems and services for Sales, Sales Training, and Marketing professionals in the healthcare industry.
• M.A.P. is client-needs driven, with a concierge approach and value mentality.
• M.A.P. partners have many combined years of experience in both the pharmaceutical and service providing sectors.
• M.A.P. achieved the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in 1998, with a feature article about our President & CEO, John Litwinka in that same issue.
• M.A.P. intuitive CRM-SFA Systems have been used nationally and internationally – available on laptops, tablets and phones.
• M.A.P. supports your vision with logistics such as: Materials Management systems, on-demand printing, publishing, and fulfillment services, effective communications programs, custom web systems & apps (including proprietary search engines) – together with the personnel and facilities to optimize your strategic & creative efforts.
4 Edison Place, Fairfield, NJ 07004